Back to Polk county home page Polk County Collector
Polk County, MO


  • Missouri Property Tax Credit Program - if you are a senior citizen, disabled or a United States veteran and meet certain eligibility requirements you may qualify for a REFUND.

  • To order Form MO-PTC, Property Credit Claim, call 1-800-877-6881 or visit their website at